Shelter Caseworker – Fill-In Opportunity|
Domestic Violence Shelter Caseworker will fill in when staff is on vacation or is sick and will double staff when the shelter is full. Preferred qualifications: One to two years’ experience working in social services. Must be personable, have strong professional boundaries, and the ability to build positive rapport with clients. Ability to multi-task and strong organizational and communication skills are required. Must be reliable and have flexible availability. Availability to work during the week day/night/overnight to cover for full-time staff. Weekend and some holidays required.
Email application materials to email@example.com
Turning Point is a domestic violence agency with a mission to confront violence against women and children in McHenry County, Illinois.
- 24-hour Crisis Intervention and Response
- Emergency Shelter
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Trauma-Based Mental Health Services
- Children’s Individual and Group Counseling
- Partner Abuse Intervention Program
- Adolescent Alternatives
- Parenting Program
- Latino Bilingual/Bicultural Services
- Legal and Non-Legal Advocacy
- Information and Referral
- Prevention and Community Education
- Emergency Food and Clothing Pantries
Shelter Caseworker – Fill-In has been viewed 90 times.
Turning Point Woodstock, IL - Shelter Caseworker – Fill-In