Contract Mental Health Therapist Opportunity|
Job Location: Minneapolis,MN
Other responsibilities include: conduct diagnostic assessments, develop treatment plans, and participate in weekly case consultation meetings.
Tubman is seeking an experienced Contract Mental Health therapist for the agency’s Clinical Division. The Mental Health therapist will provide individual and group therapy to individuals seeking counseling services.
• Licensed at master’s level in Social Work, Psychology or Marriage and Family therapy
• 2-3 years experience providing therapy services
• Demonstrates a commitment to high professional and ethical standards, service with a diverse workforce
• Excellent computer proficiency and communication skills.
• 5 or more years experience providing therapy services
• Experience providing Dialectical Behavior Therapy
• Experience in supervising interns
Tubman’s professionals and teams offer accessible, effective services built on innovation, efficiency, and partnerships. We provide individualized support to anyone facing violence and abuse, chemical dependency and mental health challenges. This year we will serve almost 30,000 people, from newborns to seniors. Our philosophy is rooted in our namesake, Harriet, who helped others face great adversity, by simply “…keeping going.”
Tubman’s philosophy is rooted in our inspiration and namesake, Harriet Tubman. Facing unrelenting adversities, Harriet Tubman encouraged others to simply "Keep going." Each year, Tubman offers safety, hope and healing to over 30,000 people of all ages who are facing violence, exploitation, homelessness, addiction or mental health challenges. Our culturally responsive services are rooted in decades of research, innovation, experience and partnership. Incorporating feedback from the people we serve and the community, Tubman provides countless ways to help. To learn more, please visit www.tubman.org.
Contract Mental Health Therapist has been viewed 594 times.
Tubman Minneapolis, MN - Contract Mental Health Therapist