Contact: STEPPING STONES
6719 E. 2nd Street Suite A
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Stepping Stones (formerly Faith House) has been dedicated to ending family violence in our communities since 1980.
In 1980, Stepping Stones opened its doors as Northern Arizona's first shelter for women and their children. We provide a blend of therapeutic & advocacy responses to women and their children seeking help from many forms of abuse, victimization and homelessness.
Stepping Stones provides:
- Free 24/7 emergency shelter
- Transitional housing
- Educational and support groups
- Job training
- 24/7 live HelpLine
- Guidance and support from specially trained advocates
All of these resources are supported by our generous community partners, donors, volunteers and the Stepping Stones Social Enterprise Projects.
You can also find us on
STEPPING STONES has been viewed 1228 times.
Is this your business?
Claim your business page now and access your free Social Service Network account. You'll be able to:
- Post job/volunteer/internship opportunities
- Add your logo
- Change your company profile
- Comment on reviews employees have made
- Add links to your social pages such as YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
- Add your company locations
To find out more contact us
STEPPING STONES (Beta testing)
More street images of STEPPING STONES