Contact: Opportunity Partners
5500 Opportunity Ct
Minnetonka, MN 55343
Opportunity Partners is working strategically to realize everyone’s potential through:
* Changing leadership – George Klauser, long-time Opportunity Partners Board member and business executive, took the reins as the new Chief Executive Officer in April, 2010.
* Preparing for the workforce – Nine pioneers in the collaborative training program with Dunwoody College of Technology earned their first professional cleaning certificate. These specialized vocational training courses, Certified Learning Platforms, prepare people to secure and maintain employment.
* Working in the community – Nearly 100 placements in independent community jobs outpaced 2009 placements two to one. With 12 new Supported Employment Teams, participants also worked about 130,000 hours at businesses throughout the metro area.
* Supported living – The transition of seven participants to three apartments in a large, integrated Edina complex brings staff efficiencies and a safe environment for the individuals, while helping maintain their independence.
* Adding value to business results – Bringing on candy packaging for Lunds and Byerly’s boosted the dry foods packaging business. In fact, production services delivered more than 530,000 dried food packages in the fourth quarter.
* Giving and receiving – Staff and participants received recognition for their community contributions from organizations including the Arc of Minnesota, Minnesota Rehabilitation Association (MRA), the Minnesota Habilitation Coalition (MHC) and ARRM.
* Building relationships – Experience Opportunity Partners through the newly redesigned, audience-friendly web site. Interactive content encourages referral sources, business contacts, family members and the public to actively engage and become a part of the cause.
Developmental Disabilities,Sheltered Workplace
You can also find us on
Opportunity Partners has been viewed 1831 times.
Is this your business?
Claim your business page now and access your free Social Service Network account. You'll be able to:
- Post job/volunteer/internship opportunities
- Add your logo
- Change your company profile
- Comment on reviews employees have made
- Add links to your social pages such as YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
- Add your company locations
To find out more contact us
Opportunity Partners (Beta testing)
More street images of Opportunity Partners