Contact: Lutheran Social Services Of Illinois
Lutheran Social Services Of Illinois
1001 E. Touhy Avenue Suite 50
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI) is a not-for-profit social services agency of the three Illinois synods of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). It serves people of all faiths and all walks of life, including children, families and adults of all ages.
Responding to the Gospel, Lutheran Social Services of Illinois brings healing, justice and wholeness to people and communities.
A New Vision at LSSI
As a result of its recent visioning process, LSSI has developed a roadmap that reflects its expanded vision of serving people in need.
Founded in 1867, Lutheran Social Services is based in Des Plaines, Illinois, and provides:
- Behavioral Health Services (counseling, substance abuse, mental health and developmental disabilities)
- Children's Community Services (adoption, foster care, pregnancy counseling, Intact Family Services, residential services and Head Start)
- Nursing and Community Services (long-term care and rehabilitation, home care services, adult day services, respite services for caregivers and retirement communities)
- Prisoner and Family Ministry (support for children of incarcerated parents and their caregivers, re-entry programs, on-site prison programs, Building Homes: Rebuilding Lives and justice education)
- Senior Housing Services (affordable housing for low-income seniors and people with disabilities)
You can also find us on
Lutheran Social Services Of Illinois has been viewed 2158 times.
Is this your business?
Claim your business page now and access your free Social Service Network account. You'll be able to:
- Post job/volunteer/internship opportunities
- Add your logo
- Change your company profile
- Comment on reviews employees have made
- Add links to your social pages such as YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
- Add your company locations
To find out more contact us
Lutheran Social Services Of Illinois (Beta testing)
More street images of Lutheran Social Services Of Illinois