Contact: Institute For Community Living
Institute For Community Living
40 Rector Street 8th Floor
New York, NY 10006
Phone: (212) 385-3030
To assist individuals and families affected by or at risk of mental illness or developmental disabilities with integrated comprehensive care designed to improve their wellbeing, recovery and participation in community living.
• ICL will continue to be a trusted leader providing a variety of services for the people it serves to participate in the benefits of community living.
• ICL will be caring, committed, diligent, ethical, efficient and dedicated to empowering people to achieve their fullest potential.
• ICL will work to improve communities by fostering acceptance, inclusion and hope.
• ICL will provide the most innovative, integrated and effective healthcare services to every individual and family it serves.
Operational and Fiscal Integrity
Developmental Disabilities,Family Conflict/Transition,Homeless Shelter,Mental Health
You can also find us on
Institute For Community Living has been viewed 2437 times.
Is this your business?
Claim your business page now and access your free Social Service Network account. You'll be able to:
- Post job/volunteer/internship opportunities
- Add your logo
- Change your company profile
- Comment on reviews employees have made
- Add links to your social pages such as YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
- Add your company locations
To find out more contact us
Institute For Community Living (Beta testing)
More street images of Institute For Community Living